Hello from the Buffalo, NY area

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shayes

Reaction score
Hi all - well after years of owning Honda ST1300s, Honda Goldwings, and ALWAYS wanting an FJR, I pulled the trigger on a 2023 model that was brand spanking new! Happy is an understatement.

I bought it at Lane’s Yamaha in Watkins Glen, NY. They are a small dealership but are the highest volume Yamaha dealer in New York State. It can only be because of their friendly staff and great customer service. I came from 200 miles away and they really took great care of me.

Hopefully I can interact with all of you and more importantly meet you out on the road. RIDE HARD, RIDE SAFE!

Hi all - well after years of owning Honda ST1300s, Honda Goldwings, and ALWAYS wanting an FJR, I pulled the trigger on a 2023 model that was brand spanking new! Happy is an understatement.

I bought it at Lane’s Yamaha in Watkins Glen, NY. They are a small dealership but are the highest volume Yamaha dealer in New York State. It can only be because of their friendly staff and great customer service. I came from 200 miles away and they really took great care of me.

Hopefully I can interact with all of you and more importantly meet you out on the road. RIDE HARD, RIDE SAFE!
Welcome to the forum. The Watkins Glen area is beautiful!