• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Helmet Lock Brackets

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its that time of the year!!

I'm offering FREE SHIPPING when purchasing TWO helmet lock brackets and half price shipping on ONE bracket.

This offer is valid now thru 3-31-17 and includes ALL year FJR's with USPS tracking.

Please e-mail me @ [email protected] for options, pricing, etc.

Please put "FJR" in the header and note what year bike you have AND if it's an ES MODEL (as the left side bracket is DIFFERENT).

Thanks, Scott

Last edited by a moderator:
Got the e-mail and pleasure doing business with you! Now to install all the farkles instead of looking at them. @^&(@*& Job! LOL

Now thru July 31st 2017, I’m offering FREE SHIPPING on the purchase of any TWO Helmet Lock brackets inside the continental US.

For ONE bracket, $4.00 shipping.

This offer is good for all models, 2003-2016

Please E-mail me direct with FJR in the header and the YEAR BIKE (as Gen 1's and ES models are different). [email protected] for options, pic's, prices, etc.

Thanks and safe riding, Scott

May sound a bit crazy but I just ordered up a left with outlet and a plain right bracket and also ordered the 2 locks from Partzilla today.

I haven't even bought my 2016 FJR1300ES yet. :)

Closing on my house sale in 11 days and will be buying the new bike at that time. I have just recently missed out on 2 great deals on 16ES's but was a day late both times.

I have a great friend and rider who is the GM at a dealership in Denver that has a new 16ES that he is going to wholesale it off next month at a loss that he is offering me a deal at $13,599.00 but getting shipped to So. Florida is expensive. I did find another one in Baltimore for $13,599.00 also. I also have dealer friends watching the auction here in Florida so see if a 16ES comes up in the next 2 weeks.

Scott is an awesome guy to deal with and answered all my stupid questions to make my selection. Multiple emails and pictures and shipped them out with tracking about 10 minutes after he received the Paypal payment.

Will post pictures and a review after install in 2-3 weeks.

Due to the popularity of the last shipping offer, I'm extending it thru AUGUST 2017.
FREE shipping on TWO brackets INSIDE the US, $4.00 shipping for one, includes tracking, USPS.

Please e-mail me direct for ALL OPTIONS, parts #'s etc. [email protected]

PLEASE mention the year, FJR and if an ES MODEL in the header. Brackets are available for ALL YEAR FJR's.

2006 and up:

LEFT SIDE:

ES MODELS

Please don't hijack the thread, it's 12 years old and way to long to read all the way thru for new folks.

Thanks, Scott

Bumping this for any new owners and those still on the fence. Just got around to installing one today and hesitated as I went to slip the bracket over the frame rail. Balked at clamping metal to metal when I noticed Scott had thoughtfully lined the inside of his product with some clear, rubbery film. Nice touch! A well-designed product that looks OEM. Thanks again.

Thank you!!

BTW, that's actually Helicopter, leading edge tape, for the rotor (Heavy duty stuff):

And every clamp around (non ES bike), bracket is test fitted to a piece of Yamaha sub frame for correct fit before it goes out the door...

Now thru the end of this month (November) I'm offering FREE Shipping in the Continental US on the purchase of TWO brackets.

$4.00 shipping for ONE bracket.

Please e-mail me direct at: [email protected] for options, part #'s, etc.

Please put in the header the YEAR BIKE (and FJR) as the Gen I bikes are different from the newer bikes..

Right side:

Left side Non-ES:

Left side ES with electrical tab:

Yes there are still available Bob. For your 2017 there are 5 different options / prices.

***As noted several posts above, now thru April 30, 2018, I'm offering FREE SHIPPING on TWO BRACKETS, or $4.00 shipping for ONE BRACKET (inside the continental US). (This will be the last shipping offer until fall 2018.)

Please e-mail me direct at [email protected] and please mention FJR, what year bike and if an ES model you have.

For instance, an ES left side with an optional electrical tab:

Right side 2006 models and up:

Left side-Non ES models: