Help me put this map in my Garmin 765T, PLEASE!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CopB8

Reaction score
I've designed a ride in google maps that I want to upload into my Garmin 765T. I've tried google searches, searches on this forum, and others but it's still not working for me.

Here's a link to the ride:

Estes Park Ride

I've downloaded the Garmin plug-in that's available in google maps but it only works when I do simple maps where I specify the waypoints and let garmin do the routing. In the attached map I have dragged the route endlessly to where I've left very little routing to google maps. Now when I click the 'Send' button it no longer displays the Garmin GPS device.

Any other way to get this done? All help will be greatly appreciated.

I uploaded the file you sent but it basically had 1 Estes Park as the only waypoint and wanted to there from my home. It complete ignored all my mappings.
Damn...sorry about that...
It might have been the way I create the map. I've recreated them using just destinations and not 'dragging' the route line. How did you create the .gpx file? I'll do the conversion and re-import and see it that works.

BTW, I appreciate all the help.

This should be pretty close.

Unzip the file and import it into mapsource or roadtrip to send the routes to your Garmin.

Link

File name: CopB8.GPX

Contains two routes:

-Directions to 1 Lake Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80906

-Directions to Estes Park, CO

It worked fine transferring it to my Garmin 2730.

Looks like a great ride!