Hi All

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same wishes back at you, Steve.  A friend just came back from Oz this week--I understand she was told she (and all visitors) had to leave immediately or stay until--I don't know.  Anyway, hope you, and we, and everybody, come out of the other side of this asap.  Good luck.

HiYa Sir Surly!

Hope all is well my friend!
Hi Don, Everything is fine over here. We are experiencing much the same as you good folk. All external borders closed, State boarders closing but we don't have as many of them as you. People buy heaps of toilet paper, got some big as#holes over here too. I  believe that all will be okay if we listen to our medicos and are mindful of each other. Stay well and safe.

Best regards

Steve(Surly0  

survived the fires now a pandemic. Good on ya.   
Hi Boston, I was not really affected by the fires, they where mostly in the Eastern States. But you are right the year has not started on a good note. Stay well and safe.

Best regards

Steve(Surly)

Same wishes back at you, Steve.  A friend just came back from Oz this week--I understand she was told she (and all visitors) had to leave immediately or stay until--I don't know.  Anyway, hope you, and we, and everybody, come out of the other side of this asap.  Good luck.
Hi Mike, my best wishes are with you and all the others on this FORUM that I consider MATES. I think of you all often. Stay well and safe.

Best regards

Steve(Surly)

Upright not Uptight😎