• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

High Way Peg Mounts

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lrider

Reaction score
th_DSC00738.jpg
th_Picture036.jpg
th_DSC00498.jpg
I have highway peg mounts avaiable for skyway and motivation sliders 2006 to 2008. Mounts are $65 pegs are $15 and shipping is $10 i take paypal you can call me at 401-225 -7090 email leave a message and i will call you back. Emal address [email protected]

Thanks Leo

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought a pair of them from him at EOM and can attest to the fact that they are very nice and very well made. You have to drill and tap the sliders and he provides 4 stainless steel set screws (2 per) that thread into the sliders and contact the peg mount which you dimple slightly with the drill. The screws get placed at a 4 o'clock and an 8 o'clock position on the slider so you can't really see them unless you are drunk and laying down next to the bike. He does not provide the pegs. I happened to have a pair of old Hardley pegs sitting around and they fit perfectly but it is another cost to take into consideration.

I bought a pair of them from him at EOM and can attest to the fact that they are very nice and very well made. You have to drill and tap the sliders and he provides 4 stainless steel set screws (2 per) that thread into the sliders and contact the peg mount which you dimple slightly with the drill. The screws get placed at a 4 o'clock and an 8 o'clock position on the slider so you can't really see them unless you are drunk and laying down next to the bike. He does not provide the pegs. I happened to have a pair of old Hardley pegs sitting around and they fit perfectly but it is another cost to take into consideration.
how about a photo of them installed on your bike :lol: B) Axe

I have highway peg mounts avaiable for 2006 and 2007 with motavation sliders or skway sliders $50 a set while thay last contact me at [email protected] or call me at 401-225-7090 leave a message and i will call you back. Leo
I JUST RECEIVED MINE FROM LEO THIS WEEK, AND WILL POST A PHOTO AS SOON AS I GET MY PEGS MOUNTED. I HAD A DIFFERENT BRAND OF SLIDERS, AND SENT THEM TO LEO. HE BUILT THE ADAPTORS, AND HAD THEM BACK TO ME IN ONE WEEK! THE WORK WAS EXCELLENT. THANKS, LEO. Phil

Does anyone know if these foot peg adapters will work on a 2005 FJR with Moko sliders that have been change over to Skyway's sliders?

Thanks,

Mark

Does anyone know if these foot peg adapters will work on a 2005 FJR with Moko sliders that have been change over to Skyway's sliders?
Thanks,

Mark
Seems to me that on the '03-'05 FJR, mounting the highway pegs to a Moko or similar slider may be an uncomfortable location.

Thanks,

Mark
Seems to me that on the '03-'05 FJR, mounting the highway pegs to a Moko or similar slider may be an uncomfortable location.
My last Fjr had RG sliders.

The pegs would mount in the same location as the sliders.

I don't remember were they came from, but they worked well.

I'll check the location and heed your advise.

Mark