Highway Pegs for T-Rex Canyon Cages on FJR-1300. Anyone know of any that will actually fit?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

singtheblues2

Reaction score
I have tried two sets of highway pegs that are made for 7/8 inch tubing. It seems that T-Rex canyon cages tubing is actually smaller than this because in both cases the pegs won't tighten adequately and will "spin" on the tubing. Someone thought the T-Rex cages are really about 13/16". I don't want to spend a crazy amount for these, any suggestions? Thanks.

I used the actual trex pegs they have on their site however, they did spin a bit. That might be for 2 reasons, if you are close to a bend, the connection isn’t gripping square on the tube so even when tightened they slip. The other reason might be I “rushed” my install and did not try enough configurations to use the provided arms to find a mounting point that would accomplish the above while still allowing the comfortable position. Through some trial and error, I found a good spot where they tick closed nicely and I put a bolt through them. They don’t move at all.

Here's the one's I found after trying two different clamp styles. The Moto Werks 20220529_095746.jpgkit comes with clamps for 7/8" or 1" crash bars and multi adjustable arms. The footpegs are not included with the kit. After having them for a year I ordered a second pair of arms to facilitate a second peg location. My only complaint was they came with cad plated bolts. These are somewhat expensive but worth the price. I hope this helps.