Hitting the Apex Movie Night - 12/9 in Minneapolis MN - Spread the Word!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rjrettig

Reaction score
The movie Hitting the Apex will be showing in Minneapolis (Edina) on Dec 9 at Southdale theater if enough people sign up. Currently 73 people are still needed to hit the minimum. Help spread the word if you want to see it locally on the big screen!

There are several threads about the movie on the forum.

This movie is getting a fantastic 8.5 rating at IMDB.

Sounds like a fun December Road trip! I see the movie is promoted by ZARS. Is this movie not normally going to be able to be seen in theaters?

Sounds like a fun December Road trip! I see the movie is promoted by ZARS. Is this movie not normally going to be able to be seen in theaters?
That's a good question.

If it is such a good movie why don't they just release the damn thing?

WTF? The event was called off! They wanted 78 people to commit and only 3 have said they are going so far. Did they figure that they couldn't even get enough people to put on one showing of this movie? Looks like I will have to search for a dvd.

Zalusky Advanced riding school was supposed to be promoting it and its not even on their face book page.

Last edited by a moderator:
From everything I heard on the MSTA facebook page the event is setup by the local DOOM (ducati thing) and it sold out and they have no moved it to the largest theater in order to fit even more people. But I thought it was this month not December....