Holeshot 4-1 Header

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ApexGT

Reaction score
I'm thinking of getting Dale Walker's SS 4-1 header for my 06 FJR, already have Leo Vince carbon slip ons,PC111.

I know the slip ons will fit on, just wondering if anyone can give me any input as to whether they are worth $700

of improvement,I don't mind spending the $$ if there is a noticable benefit and no or very little drawbacks.

I don't see any fittings for an O2 sensor as may consider an Auto Tune system later on.

Thanks in advance guys .

You can get an O2 sensor bung welded onto the holeshot header. You can find them on ebay for pretty cheap, then find a shop that will put it on for you.

I had mine installed by the same company that powder coated the exhaust for me. I think they charged $25 to add the O2 sensor bung.

holeshot_headers_with_o2_sensor.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
First off, Dale Walker doesn't make any 4 into 1 header. That's Muzzy. Dale's is 4 into 2.

And secondly, I happen to be selling a used set of them right here and for a whole lot less than new.

Heck, give em a try and if you don't like them you can always resell with nary a loss. With your Leo cans it should be the catz azz!!

And yeah, UP is correct. If you want to run a sensor you'd need to modify them.

Last edited by a moderator: