Holeshot 4-1 Header

Help Support FJRForum:

ApexGT

Reaction score
I'm thinking of getting Dale Walker's SS 4-1 header for my 06 FJR, already have Leo Vince carbon slip ons,PC111.

I know the slip ons will fit on, just wondering if anyone can give me any input as to whether they are worth $700

of improvement,I don't mind spending the $$ if there is a noticable benefit and no or very little drawbacks.

I don't see any fittings for an O2 sensor as may consider an Auto Tune system later on.

Thanks in advance guys .

UselessPickles

Making Grand Canyon replicas from air boxes...
Reaction score
You can get an O2 sensor bung welded onto the holeshot header. You can find them on ebay for pretty cheap, then find a shop that will put it on for you.

I had mine installed by the same company that powder coated the exhaust for me. I think they charged $25 to add the O2 sensor bung.

holeshot_headers_with_o2_sensor.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Fred W

1 Wheel Drive
Reaction score
First off, Dale Walker doesn't make any 4 into 1 header. That's Muzzy. Dale's is 4 into 2.

And secondly, I happen to be selling a used set of them right here and for a whole lot less than new.

Heck, give em a try and if you don't like them you can always resell with nary a loss. With your Leo cans it should be the catz azz!!

And yeah, UP is correct. If you want to run a sensor you'd need to modify them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts