Holeshot Fun

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worky for me neither Rad, but I think it's a problem elsewhere as I get the page but it doesn't download fully. Maybe a bandwidth thing? Hell I don't know I barely know how to turn this thing on :eek:

:jester:

Well ain't that just the shits :angry03: The next time my nephew ( the 'puter geek) gets to town I'm gonna have him show me the way with foxfire. Mr Gates and company are really getting annoying :bye:

:jester:

It does in fact work with Firefox.

hysterical.gif
hysterical.gif
hysterical.gif
hysterical.gif

That explains many things.

The system looks nice and sleek. Now that HS BRAND name is'nt riveted on with billboard size plates. Nice. I hope your road test report comes back with a BUY call and it's now more fun then strapping a saturn 5 to a wheelbarrel.

It does in fact work with Firefox.

hysterical.gif
hysterical.gif
hysterical.gif
hysterical.gif

That explains many things.
What, you were expecting, Tiptoe Through The Tulips or sumpin'.?
Nobody expected Tiptoe Through The Tulips . :blink:

I still remember seeing that on "The Tonight Show" with Johnny.

What was the guys name? Oh yeah. Tiny Tim.

There was a guy who liked Barney Fife and man bras. :bigeyes:

I'm gonna go over here and stand by yo mama now and do my best Eddie Haskel impression.

:)

Wow! Those sound Bitchin'!

Might get some complaints tho if you breeze by the Gay 90's (local bar) whilst on the throttle... :wub:

Could lend a whole new meaning to "Hole Shots "

Last edited by a moderator:
OK for us illiterate people, not totally but computer, well OK totally, I wanna listen but can't. How do I receive this or get firefox etc? Help!

OK for us illiterate people, not totally but computer, well OK totally, I wanna listen but can't. How do I receive this or get firefox etc? Help!
Just do an on line search for Firefox or Mozilla. go to the download page and follow the instructions. Firefox is free.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does it really sound all that different? Maybe a little louder because of the lack of restriction. I suppose you'd have to set 2 bikes side-by-side, one with complete system and one with just slip-ons to tell if the difference was substantial. With my tinitis ears, I probably couldn't tell anyway. :)

Hehe......the mud is from the back yard store-a-thon while the snow was fallin' getting him into the walk-out.  Just beat the first real snow, rode thru the new turf.  SO was screamin, like Frank aint heard those words before.... :D
Rad,

I call "Bullshit". You were MOTOCROSSING poor Frank! :bleh:

Latest posts