Holeshot Header

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamahlr

Reaction score
I spoke with Dale Walker from Holeshot Performance. The first batch of headers is readey for release. I have ordered mine @$400 plus shipping and gaskets. Note the FJR exhaust gaskets are the same as the FZ1. The header does away with the cats and is ceramic coated with an 18 month finish guarantee included. I will be doing a set of photos and basic instructions when I do my installt. Dale indicated that it is a very basic install, although a bit time consuming. I tend to work slowly to avoid scratching or buggering anything, but I'll post an approximate time.

The header will be also available as a full exhaust w/ new slip-ons etc.

More infor will be available on his site shortly, and a second production run of 15 headers is slated for around the middle of this month. :D

Damn sight cheaper than I expected. Was gonna yank the cats, but hesitated due to warranty concerns. If this price is real, Frank has another surprise coming.

Dammit, my wife is going to kill me! Everytime I make a mod I tell her it's the last, and then something else comes up. I'm in deep shit!

Dammit, my wife is going to kill me!  Everytime I make a mod I tell her it's the last, and then something else comes up.  I'm in deep shit!
Would be different if the wife would let me buy her improvements, she just looks at me funny every time I mention it. Get a lot of that lately.......

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts