Home Safe Thread

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get it Neihart! Poolboy was the first to leave for SFO, Saturday, Oct. 22nd and he's the last one to make it home. Good on ya PB! Glad everyone is home safe and had a good time. We'll have to kick around ideas for next year.

BTW - LA2wheeler came up with an idea and wanted to have a sticker to commemorate SFO 2016. I drew it up yesterday and have ordered 30 stickers. The stickers are only 1.75 inches in diameter so they should fit on the rear mud flap nicely and with the black background, just have the text and flag that stands out. If anyone wants one just shoot me a PM with your mailing address. We can also use it for the sig line rally icon, just need someone to shrink it down to the appropriate size.

SFO%202016_zpsyegzlyqk.png

Last edited by a moderator:
By my count (please correct me if I am wrong), with Mark's arrival, we are ALL home safe with no incidents (except Redfish's windscreen oopsie).

Well done, fellow SFO-ers. Well done, indeed!!!!

Sticker!?!? Heck yeah!!! I can add it to my collection..... lol.

Glad to hear everyone made it home safe. I had a great time! Got to meet many of my forum idols! Working on a RR now- running a little behind. (THAT'S why I like writing them during the trip!!!)

And I'm also looking for some of the group pictures that were taken- especially the Barber group shot. Need some more pics for Beemerdon's travel book. If you've got a pic or two- I would love to have a copy of them. Email would be great. Thanks!

And you can bet your britches I'm in the for next one....!!!!