How about some BBQ in Texas?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keithq

Reaction score
A few of us local to the DFW are met for breakfast yesterday in Hurst. How about we go slightly farther for some good BBQ down in Stephenville? Not too far from the Dallas area or San Antonio, etc. Hard 8 is always a good choice. If you are interested in heading there for a meet up, reply to this thread or PM me. No date yet, other than some Saturday soon.

Keith Quigley
2019 FJR1300A
2021 XMax

Attachments

• 10-14-2017_998.JPG
    10-14-2017_998.JPG
    7.8 MB · Views: 0
For a one day ride to eat the Hard 8 Keith first posted South of Granbury was about 2 hour ride each way. I need to be home Sat afternoon by 3, Grand Kids.

Been to both. Have gone back to LM's multiple times. But it was a joke. I can't afford the gas to go that far anymore.

For a one day ride to eat the Hard 8 Keith first posted South of Granbury was about 2 hour ride each way. I need to be home Sat afternoon by 3, Grand Kids.
I bet if we meet around 11a, that would give you time Lou.

Keith
Steve, Ron and myself would rather ride to Hard 8 BBQ in Stevenville Saturday at noon. Austin is too far for our schedules this weekend. We will meet you at noon this Saturday 15th.
Louis

Keith
Steve, Ron and myself would rather ride to Hard 8 BBQ in Stevenville Saturday at noon. Austin is too far for our schedules this weekend. We will meet you at noon this Saturday 15th.
Louis
Not sure where Austin came from, never proposed that as a destination since I originally proposed the Stephenville location of Hard 8 but I cannot go this weekend, we are getting ready to leave the next day for a week out in the RV. Usually too many las minute things to get packed or finished the day before. If y'all cannot wait until the 22nd, have fun. Sorry to have missed you.

Attachments

• Pagosa.jpg
    Pagosa.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
LM BBQ was suggested by Bounce IIRC after looking at the map it's near Austin.
We thought this Saturday the 15th?
I was not aware it was the 22nd guess I missed that my bad.

The 22nd Hard 8 in Stevenville at noon OK Keith?

Louis

Not sure where Austin came from, never proposed that as a destination since I originally proposed the Stephenville location of Hard 8 but I cannot go this weekend, we are getting ready to leave the next day for a week out in the RV. Usually too many las minute things to get packed or finished the day before. If y'all cannot wait until the 22nd, have fun. Sorry to have missed you.

I’d love some Tehas BBQ. You guys have it goin’ on. Can you get me so e up here in Vermont? If not, I’ll just have to keep obliterating my brisket up here on my own.

That was because I chimed in with how Mueller's is better Q. Not a suggestion to go there.

Fred, I think some Q houses will overnight you product.

Hey Keith
Hard 8 BBQ Noon in Stephenville 1091 Glen Rose Rd 76401 Noon 10-22-22 This Saturday. Everyone is welcome it's going to be a nice day to be riding.

Steve will be at my hose at 10 we will met up with you at Starbucks on 1608 W Rosedale then met with Ron 10:45 ish at Black Rifle Coffee 9001 Benbrook Blvd.

The three of us will follow you to Hard 8 BBQ.

Ron had a suggestion about going home....

Louis

A few of us local to the DFW are met for breakfast yesterday in Hurst. How about we go slightly farther for some good BBQ down in Stephenville? Not too far from the Dallas area or San Antonio, etc. Hard 8 is always a good choice. If you are interested in heading there for a meet up, reply to this thread or PM me. No date yet, other than some Saturday soon.

Keith Quigley
2019 FJR1300A
2021 XMax
Well, we did make it down to Stephenville however ended up at R&R BBQ instead of the Hard 8 since it was closed for a private function. Must have been a Harley convention. Lots of bike trailers in the parking lot! ;)

And should have taken this pic before I started chowing down... good pulled pork and turkey though.

Attachments

• IMG_5782.jpg
    IMG_5782.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts