how many of these rides overlap your plans?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fencer

Why yes, I am a Smart ASS
Reaction score
ccrallroutes.jpg

I found this on curve cowboy

This is a BMW K1200lt ride so it may be for scenery

map and gps links

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of the stuff North of I-40 makes for good riding and even better scenery. I haven't been South of I-40 much, but hear that the Talimena Skyline Drive is a great ride as well. If it's warm out, the areas out of the river valley tend to be a little cooler.

David

I do believe most of the riding last fall was done north of Russellville. I think the loop marked 20, 31, 21, 22, 34 was pretty much the route we rode on Saturday. Stopped at the Cliff House for lunch.

I liked the Talimena Skyline alot until I got north of Russellville and rode more up in the mountains. It is a nice smooth rode though!

Last edited by a moderator:
I do believe most of the riding last fall was done north of Russellville. I think the loop marked 20, 31, 21, 22, 34 was pretty much the route we rode on Saturday. Stopped at the Cliff House for lunch.
I like the Talimena Skyline alot until I got north of Russellville and rode more up in the mountains. It is a nice smooth rode though!
Most roads in the Ozarks are good roads. This is a beautiful state and more beautiful from the seat of a motorcycle.

No doubt Raclow! I'm looking forward to seeing some different routes this time.