How To Videos

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaelaria

Reaction score
HOW TO VIDEO - OIL CHANGE

I know it's simple for some folks but daunting to others! Save your money and do it at home, it's easy! This vid walks you through it all with lots of tips and suggestions. Good for any bike, of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm helping Kaelaria set up the HOW TO VIDEOS into the FAQ section. To keep this thread as clean as possible, let's keep the chatter down. I could lock it like in the Monthly Activity Report but that would affect K too.

To support that, I'm updating the other thread to a Q&A thread where K can field questions on this thread.

Enjoy.

This goes through all the options for the advanced dash menus and customization for them.

How to change the sparkplugs:

I go in to more depth about taking everything apart in my TBS vid and that gets you 95% of the way there but here's a shorter one dedicated to a plug change with tips and tricks:

Highly recommend, afraid to try but that will come with time!

HOW TO ADD INTERIOR LED LIGHTS TO YOUR CASE OR BAGS

I wanted a simple clean solution to needing extra light every now and then in the trunk case, and this worked great!

HOW AND WHY TO ADJUST THE SHIFT LINKAGE

Changing the position of the shift linkage takes all of 2 minutes and can make a big difference in performance and comfort of your shifting foot. The position of your body on the bike and boot size alone can necessitate you making a change for the better, and this shows you how!

Thanks for demonstrating the shift linkage adjustment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts