Hwy 210 through Jay Cooke State Park is done...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pmeysemb

Reaction score
Hey you Minnesota riders! They finally finished the re-surface through the park - just rode through it tonight. Just an FYI in case you get up or over or down to the Duluth area this fall. Looks like my ride to and from work is going to get a bit longer again :clapping: . If you do get up this way, look me up - I live about 5mi. from the park. By the way, road length is about 8 miles.

https://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&...p;z=13&om=1

Paul

Duluth

'05 FJR

The beauty of the internet is also my greatest frustration. You post up about a great new road.. and I know I can't get there from here. Hey - take some foto's and post up for us? I've been burning to see the other coast for years now.. and never have. And time is running short so I need to at least live vicariously through the inet posts of others.. so post up fotos! please?

Oh my, this IS very good news. :fans: I've avoided that road for the last 10-12 years because of it's horrible condition. Now, what do I NEED from Aerostich :greedy:

Oh my, this IS very good news. :fans: I've avoided that road for the last 10-12 years because of it's horrible condition. Now, what do I NEED from Aerostich :greedy:
You don't need anything....

But, you could run my 'stich up there and get the zipper replaced for me...

:D

-bvw.

The beauty of the internet is also my greatest frustration. You post up about a great new road.. and I know I can't get there from here.
d, start plannin' and stop yer whinin' :rolleyes: You need to fill up that little map anyways...you can start your plannin' with one, two, or three nights (not four, that might get weird) here at my house. Reservations fill up quickly so get them in quick :clapping: .

Not that there are any nice roads out there on that left coast anyways :rolleyes:

see ya next summer...

Paul

Duluth

'05 FJR

...by the way, the invite goes to you Twin City boys, also (yeah, that includes you bvw! :lol: ).