I.C.E. tags.... Any interest?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlacknWhite23

Reaction score
I am considering making some of these tags. They would be like an Army name tape, about 4-5 inches long, red fabric, white letters, metal grommet. The point of the tag would for us to hang or attach to a pocket with our emergency info inside said pocket. I do not have an embroidery machine and am going to have to buy the fabric already embroidered.

I was trying to get a feel for how many would be interested, if any at all, prior to me buying a bunch of these strips to sit on them.

Also, I was wondering what someone would be willing to pay for something like this to see if it is even worth it since I will having to buy this and put it together.

Thanks,

Mike

For a while I had a little plastic 'pillbox' kind of thing on my jacket with emergency contact info. But I have a couple jackets, etc. I was talking to an EMT one day about ID's etc. He said most EMTs look for wrist bands like MEDIC ALERT in case the injured has diabetes, epilepsy, allergies etc. So I bought a Road ID for my watch band. www.roadid.com that way I have it on when I'm bicycling/running/hiking, etc.

I like the fabric tag too. I almost did that for my left shoulder when I bought my last jacket but decided the Road ID would be enough.

I went with a dog tag. An ICE dog tag and spot tracker are my concessions to chaos.

I am considering making some of these tags. They would be like an Army name tape, about 4-5 inches long, red fabric, white letters, metal grommet. The point of the tag would for us to hang or attach to a pocket with our emergency info inside said pocket. I do not have an embroidery machine and am going to have to buy the fabric already embroidered.

I was trying to get a feel for how many would be interested, if any at all, prior to me buying a bunch of these strips to sit on them.

Also, I was wondering what someone would be willing to pay for something like this to see if it is even worth it since I will having to buy this and put it together.

Thanks,

Mike

Mike I want two of them, VERY timely I was going to post and ask where people got these? Marcus??

Kinda of hard to say what I would pay, 10.00 ea?

Possibly interested. I have one of the last ones from sacramento mike and im thinking i need one or two more

Ok. I think I am gonna try my hand. May start with like 50 of them to start. Gonna figure out hard costs and get them made. I have spoken to SacramentoMike and is who told me how he made them.