I dropped the FJR....

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PDXFJR

Reaction score
off at EDR Performance yesterday. GOTCHA!! :yahoo: She's in for the annual once over/tune up. I do most of the work myself. However, they are going to do the valve check/adjustment along with a throttle body sync. When finished with those, Eric recommended putting her on the dyno and double checking the map on the PCIII. Should have some horsepower an torque numbers back by mid week. They are pretty busy right now and need a few days to get it done. Will post numbers as soon as I get her home.

Ray

off at EDR Performance yesterday. GOTCHA!! :yahoo: She's in for the annual once over/tune up. I do most of the work myself. However, they are going to do the valve check/adjustment along with a throttle body sync. When finished with those, Eric recommended putting her on the dyno and double checking the map on the PCIII. Should have some horsepower an torque numbers back by mid week. They are pretty busy right now and need a few days to get it done. Will post numbers as soon as I get her home.
Ray

Ray, you shouldn't tease the gravity gods with postings like that - you'll end up needing one of the drop club .gif's shown in my sig line.

Looking forward to those numbers, btw.

Ray

Ray, you shouldn't tease the gravity gods with postings like that - you'll end up needing one of the drop club .gif's shown in my sig line.

Looking forward to those numbers, btw.

When I was writing it I was thinking the same thing, but knocked on wood, rubbed the rabbits foot and made sure to kiss the wife and kids....alll things are good. The way its going to rain the next week or so it will have time to wear off before I can get back on the bike.

ray

The way its going to rain the next week or so it will have time to wear off before I can get back on the bike.ray
You don't ride when it rains?!?

Dude, you live within 10 miles of me. How do you ever ride if you don't ride when it rains? :D

The way its going to rain the next week or so it will have time to wear off before I can get back on the bike.ray
You don't ride when it rains?!?

Dude, you live within 10 miles of me. How do you ever ride if you don't ride when it rains? :D

I do ride when it rains. However, not when its non stop pouring down. I can handle on and off stuff but not all day wet.

Just wanted to make sure you saw the smiley in my post - I'm just funning, and pointing out the obvious rain in Oregon issue :)

Since you are local I'm hoping we can get together for a ride sometime and I don't want you mad at me. And you can tell me all about all the things you've done to make the dyno numbers interesting :)

And after a lifetime of waiting to ride, I do ride ALL the time, even when I shouldn't as you can tell by my avatar...

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wanted to make sure you saw the smiley in my post - I'm just funning, and pointing out the obvious rain in Oregon issue :) Since you are local I'm hoping we can get together for a ride sometime and I don't want you mad at me. And you can tell me all about all the things you've done to make the dyno numbers interesting :)

And after a lifetime of waiting to ride, I do ride ALL the time, even when I shouldn't as you can tell by my avatar...
You guys are nuts. :rolleyes: Sad to say I've never ridden my FJR in the rain and I hope I never have to.