I had to clean the Garage

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bustanut joker

Reaction score
I can't believe I'm posting this. But several here mean something to me and were here 4 tears ago when this journey began..

My son is in his fifth and final year of his active duty status with uncle.

Two deployments yet he's a POG. Anyway>>>

He's decided to spend 40% of his savings for this godaman garage Queen.
He had the cash to buy the damned pig.. But he needed a safety "net"

Anyway. again I can't belive I posted here. Must be some of you fuck mean something.

26290146_zps54edad41.jpg

c747509012012205514_4_zps4ad664fc.jpg

c6-zhz-vette-02_zps5dcc73e2.jpg

Well if he is leaving it at your house and it is your responsibility to look after it...

Let us know how it feels to rawhide your kid's car!

I know when my Dad borrows my truck/motorcycle/lawnmower for whatever reason he ALWAYS reminds me how I used to tear his stuff up when I was a kid. He says it is payback time.

Seriously, if your son has been earning his money with Uncle Sam and been on two deployments he is well entitled to doing something nice for himself. As long as he does something nice for his parents as well.
smile.png

Fords are more my style but good for him. He deserves every bit of it.

Tell him thanks for all he's doing,

Dave

Hi Busta,

No doubt that your son has earned that fine machine. Love it! I am also proud that you chose to share his and your joy with the miscreants among us.

Highest regards to you both

Steve

First and foremost a huge "Thank You!" to your son for his service.

Second, I don't think you can fit many sheep in one of those....

Hard to believe it's been four years already Barry. Glad to see your son is enjoying what he has work hard to get. Congrats to both of you.