I haven't been here for a while

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saddletramp

Reaction score
Hello to the group. I've been a very negligent FJR owner who hasn't even looked at the board for several years. I live in Walla Walla, WA now & own a 2008 AE model which I love. In 2004 I bought a new 2005 FJR & put over 30,000 miles on it. I sold it due to attorney costs from a nasty divorce (aren't they all). I have since remarried & went through a bunch of bikes before deciding to buy the AE used in Prosser from Desert Valley. I also bought a new S-10 when they first came out & really liked that bike until my wife decided she wanted to ride more often...so I picked up the 2008.

I haven't been actively riding the last few years due to job changes etc. I also bought an airplane in 2016 & a lot of my extra time has gone to flying. I'm looking forward to riding more & attending some FJR events.

FJR fan forever!

Welcome back to the FJR forum from Spokane Washington. The gang is still here but some are on other forums too.