I need a favor in ElCajon, CA

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silent

Who said FJR's don't do dirt?
Reaction score
Not sure where to put this, so I'll just park it here.

There's a set nice of Dyna Glyde mufflers on Craigslist in San diego that I could use for my XS project, my turnouts are way to loud. Problem is, I'm up by San Francisco. I'm looking for someone down there to act as a middleman to purchase the mufflers and ship em up to me (95112). I'll reimburse of course, I can paypal the funds or mail a check.

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/esd/mcy/1336964107.html

Harley Dyna stock mufflers 2009 - $40 (ElCajon)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 2009-08-22, 1:50PM PDT

Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Only a couple of months old and clean as the day the bike was bought, with heat shields. 619-933-5882

I'm not sure how long this deal is going to be down there. I doupt it will last a week tho.

I'm takin my dog to the dog park, of anyone is willing to do this, please do B)

Ask anyone, except those that know me, I'm good for it B)

Silent - Can you contact this guy and maybe pay him thru Paypal then have someone pcick them up and ship them or maybe the guy will ship???

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on Dago boys........ !!!!!!

I was born and raised there...... make me proud...... and I know silent.. I will

vouch for him 100%..........

B

I just called the guy and got a recorded message. I left my phone number and said to call if they were still available.
You da man :clapping: :yahoo: :clapping: :yahoo:

I'm hoping there still available, I've heard they work very well on the XS's B)

No offense taken or meant. I wasn't trying to imply anything either B) .

madjackdog has a call in to the guy and is local (according to the map) so I'm going to follow that route. Besides, I would feel kinda odd PMing someone I don't know asking for a favor involving the outlay of probably $50 bucks. In the thread, it's out in the open, on the table, and optional for anyone that happens to be in the area to help without feeling pressured.

:drinks:

I can just picture those on that KZ1300 Don. But if you're truely trying to off, get rid, palm em, pass them on, you're welcome to deliver them with $500 to help offset the scraping charge instalation :fuck:

:blum:

No offense taken or meant. I wasn't trying to imply anything either B) .
madjackdog has a call in to the guy and is local (according to the map) so I'm going to follow that route. Besides, I would feel kinda odd PMing someone I don't know asking for a favor involving the outlay of probably $50 bucks. In the thread, it's out in the open, on the table, and optional for anyone that happens to be in the area to help without feeling pressured.

:drinks:
Looser boy (manwhore) is not on the forum tonight. He is not answering anything. I can help shipping them up to you if mad dog gets em. I can pack them and get a good deal through my company with ups.

Let me know.