I SUCK AT NAV! Help a Brother Out - I Paypal you!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PhatAir4Me

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
OK so I love to ride, my wife loves to ride, we both have zero sense of direction, navigation is by far the most frustrating part of riding and we always want to go find the most remote areas to get lost in!

I know get yer chit together and learn basecamp, it will be fun they said. Well I have not and if I go on google maps on the comp and send the route to my phone for some reason it changes the route every time to some lame ass straight run or we are navigating along and after a while I think shoot we have gone like 120 mi. and I stop and inexplicably Google NAPS has gone to sleep. I have a Zumo 550 so no excuse but I guess I am lazy.

I know this is a long shot but what the hell there are a lot of folks sitting at home right now for some reason and if I sent you three links two links to Saturday and Sundays ride today and you could turn around and get me a GPX or whatever will import to my Zumo I will send you some cash! The trick is I need it by 12:30ish today as where we are staying tonight has zero connectivity and we leave at 1:00. - My room mate is laughing at me...

Lemme know!

If you want to learn BC, I have some good videos and a better tutorial made by a board member I will share.