IBA JAX Party

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

101stpathfinder

Trading miles for memories
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
Wondering who from the forum is planning on attending?

I will probably make a ride up, but will not be attending the dinner or doing the SS1000.

I am waiting for another Daytona meeting like we had in the past. That was a cool meeting and I was hoping for another (?)

05 is going under the knife, so I might be "Suffering" on the 08 or maybe even the Dakar.

So... Who is going ???

If you are not signed up already it might be hard to get in on the events, but many riders drop in. I will be one of the drop-ins.

Info is here:

IBA Daytona Party

Butt no worries, cause we had a great get together at the track last year in Daytona. We could do the same this year...

Watch the regional planning area, if no one post up soon... I might have to!

Congrats again "Gramps" !

The hotel is full from what I hear, but they are putting folks up nearby; dunno where tho.

Hey T, I was going to go up Thursday, see Steve Branner and that bunch. And I was gonna do the RTE in Flagler Beach the next day put on by Ray King. Can you do either one of those?

Last edited by a moderator:
I`ll be there.

FYI the `other' hotel is across the road at the LaQuinta Inn. There is always over flow.

Look for `03 with Illinois tag.. IBRX2

The hotel if full from what I hear, but they are putting folks up nearby; dunno where tho.
Hey T, I was going to go up Thursday, see Steve Branner and that bunch. And I was gonna do the RTE in Flagler Beach the next day put on by Ray King. Can you do either one of those?
I will check on that, the 05 might be down for awhile so I might be riding something different
help.gif

I`ll be there.FYI the `other' hotel is across the road at the LaQuinta Inn. There is always over flow.

Great! What is your time frame?

The hotel if full from what I hear, but they are putting folks up nearby; dunno where tho.
I will check on that, the 05 might be down for awhile so I might be riding something different
help.gif

I`ll be there.FYI the `other' hotel is across the road at the LaQuinta Inn. There is always over flow.

I`ll be there on Thursday afternoon-weather (ice/snow) permitting
bike.gif

help.gif

I`ll be there on Thursday afternoon-weather (ice/snow) permitting
bike.gif
Hope to see you there as you are having a touch of winter now.

I wasn't planning on taking time off for this, but scheduled events looked inviting. Taking off Thursday for a weekend of FUN.

Won't be riding the Battlefield SS, but hopefully learning some rally tips from the vets.

I will be attempting a 50CC from San Diego to JAX. Departing San Diego on Monday, March 11. I am not doing the Battlefield SS1000 on Thursday. Maybe pick up a few BMR points on Thursday in Florida. Just hanging out for a few days and head toward home on Saturday.

Here is my Spotwalla Link if anyone is interested.

https://spotwalla.com/tripViewer.php?id=5f54511be218e7e48

Ted

IMG_0703_zps9f6f1d8e.jpg

I saw the bike above... Anyone here claim it?

Then we went to Flagler Beach for a bite to eat and some good times

IMG_0705_zps353a2bad.jpg

IMG_0708_zps9de25d05.jpg

The Ocean watched from across the street as we kicked tires and checked out different farkle arrangements.

IMG_0709_zpsc12a1115.jpg

Bike Week and Biketoberfest at Daytona are both must do's every year for me. Right now however, I'm in a fetal position in bed with the flu hoping and praying for death to come. :-(

I'll be back in the saddle soon! Can't wait for the AZ FJR contingent to head over next year. Beemer, Scooter, don't forget to send some smoke signals as you get closer and closer!! I'll be ready to ride with you guys! :)

I was at Flagler Beach. I sat at the table next to Kevin Healey (on his left if there are any pictures show up)?

I was parked next to the car in picture #2. Barely see Givi tail trunk above car.

Sorry I didn`t get to talk to you. Maybe next time.