IBR riders MASSAGE in Spokane

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IronMaiden

Reaction score
Hi all,

First of all, let me wish you all the best as you depart for Spartanburg and extra luck for safe travels on the rally.

I have arranged for 2 (still working on getting 2 more therapists, and when I get done at the scoring table, I'll join them) massage therapists to be at the finish in Spokane to work on your poor sore muscles after your grueling ordeal. One will have a chair and the other a table. I'm not sure where they'll be set up in the hotel, but look for them somewhere near the scoring room, I'd guess.

This time around, these are professional therapists, not students like I've arranged for in the past.

Their fee is $20.00 for 15 minutes or $35.00 for 30 minutes.

Well, once again, safe travels to you all and we'll see you soon in Spartanburg.

Lisa Stevens

Hi all,
First of all, let me wish you all the best as you depart for Spartanburg and extra luck for safe travels on the rally.

I have arranged for 2 (still working on getting 2 more therapists, and when I get done at the scoring table, I'll join them) massage therapists to be at the finish in Spokane to work on your poor sore muscles after your grueling ordeal. One will have a chair and the other a table. I'm not sure where they'll be set up in the hotel, but look for them somewhere near the scoring room, I'd guess.

This time around, these are professional therapists, not students like I've arranged for in the past.

Well, once again, safe travels to you all and we'll see you soon in Spartanburg.

Lisa Stevens

Yay! Thank you Lisa.

Can you recommend a spa in Spokane? My wife and I are thinking of doing the full treatment the next day.

Okay, count me in :clapping:

You coming to the start?

I'll have to let Laura know about the spa idea- sounds like a group buy! :rolleyes:

Hi all,

Lisa Stevens