Ignacio In the Iron Butt Rally

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And just to make sure Iggy's head is sufficiently big...I didn't notice it in the rally, but Iggy was 43rd at the end of leg one. At the finish he had jumped to 17th! An incredible move up in the standings. Maybe someone with some time on their hands can determine if this was the largest jump in the standings during the rally. Well done, Iggy!

Congratulations on EARNING your new IBA number: 332!
And what does it mean? Didn't he have a number before?

When a rider finishes the Iron Butt Rally, AND it's his first time, his current number is replaced with a three digit number. So - if you see someone with a three digit number in their sig line, you know they finished the IBR.

When a rider finishes the Iron Butt Rally, AND it's his first time, his current number is replaced with a three digit number. So - if you see someone with a three digit number in their sig line, you know they finished the IBR.
It's a darn tuff way to get a number you can remember! [SIZE=12pt]Congrats Iggy[/SIZE] :clapping:

Last edited by a moderator:
And just to make sure Iggy's head is sufficiently big...I didn't notice it in the rally, but Iggy was 43rd at the end of leg one. At the finish he had jumped to 17th! An incredible move up in the standings. Maybe someone with some time on their hands can determine if this was the largest jump in the standings during the rally. Well done, Iggy!
Here's a spread sheet on lots 'o IBR facts and figures. IBR Info

Iggy made a substantial jump no doubt but he was 11th in that category. Number 1 moved up 50 places.

I'd like to know how Bounce knows the new numbers. Is that some kind of IBDone secret handshake thing? ;)

Although it was difficult with my large head flopping around....I just took a stab. I can't quite get to Corwine's site here at work.....dang guv'ment.

The biggest delta from Leg 1 to Leg 2 was Michael Boge. He went from #72 to #19....or 50 spots! Dick Peek (Go Far) had the biggest delta on FJRs by moving from #66 to #20! In fact, there 10 others with bigger positive deltas between legs.

..I figured it with the set of results right after the rally...so haven't updated it with the final update from the past several days.

This is the first I've heard this...I came home to a computer that says, "Unable to boot. Corrupt file in \windows\system32\config\system" and haven't been able to check personal e-mail for several days. I'm guessing it's on that secret handshake place. ;) Goodbye #20850...hello 332!

<snip>I came home to a computer that says, "Unable to boot. Corrupt file in \windows\system32\config\system" and haven't been able to check personal e-mail for several days.
Who made your computer? BMW?

BMWfinalDrive: MainteanenceFree != WorryFree

I can't quite get to Corwine's site here at work.....dang guv'ment.
It's a Google Docs page but the info is from Scott LaShier on LDRider. RenoJohn linked to it with this , it might work better.

Edit: This link won't work but try this click