Ignacio's FAQ

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know what would be really good? If we could collect a bunch of interesting information for people, and put it in a FAQ. Things like bolt torques, tire info, stuff like that. Then just create an FAQ discussion thread for it, people could add new information as well. That would rock!

Duh! It was in FAQ's, Common/Historical Tech Issues until our merry band of 1st amendment happy activists hijaaked it into lowercase oblivion. It was in I even put a nice request in italics as a (nudge, nudge) hint.

.....don't worry. I'm investigating my new-found admin. options to route around the masses :assasin:

Last edited by a moderator:
#1 the caps thing in the title is fixed, you can USE ALL CAPS IN TITLES NOW, until it gets abused.

#2. if you REALLY wanted to avoid the banter, you would have made the post read-only. You can do that you know. ;)

As for the rest of you.....

so this is where the >1gb traffic a day comes from.

Ooooh. Dad showed up.

I think traffic is because Dale has a nervous twitch that makes him hit F5 every 3 seconds. He did it, he did it, he did it!

And, yeah, I was going to fiddle with permission next on the FAQ version 3.

Off to a Lewis and Clark celebration. 200 years ago this week they came through my home town. My middle name is Clark.....which doesn't really mean anything I suppose, but hey, it's Friday.

Latest posts