I'm at CFR... fjrob1300

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fjrob1300

Frost-back1 IBA 34867 / Brown Sider 002/ Dark Side
Reaction score
I'm here at CFR but it's late and I did an Iron Butt to get here so I'll post up tomorrow.

Ride safe guys, wish I could be there but flying to Italy next week and too much to do. Next year for sure.

Getting on a set of wings to France @ 5 pm,....would rather be riding. Sorry the weather is prolly going to turn on Atlantic Can,....Be carefull guys!

-Don

Last edited by a moderator:
Just reporting, we are all in the back lot hanging out and having a "few" beers waiting for Hurricane Hanna to move in.

Great time being had by all.

No performance awards or major damage incurred.

I've covered a few more miles than most but we have flown the flag to every corner of this rock.

Bugr Tracker

Chris

Storm just started here in Bedford. High winds and heavy rain. Stay inside if you can and ride safe if you can't. If anyone needs a place to stay message me and I'll send you my number and directions.

Weather was great for the weekend except for the heavy rain on the way home today. Gypsy and myself passed fjrob1300 as he was hiding under an overpass in Truro. The sky is beginning to clear again. Had a great time this weekend as did my wife, it was great riding with you guys and gals.

Last edited by a moderator: