I'm so addicted!!!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs. Scab

Reaction score
Oh my gosh! I have just started reviewing this forum and have been on this stinkin computer for Four and a half hours. Heeeeeelp! I can"t stop! It's all Scabby's fault!

Activity on the forum slows down some when the weather gets better for the north half of the continent. But there's always sport-touring.net and advrider.com, to keep you busy, not to mention other bike specific fora for the other bikes in your stable or on your wish list.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my gosh! I have just started reviewing this forum and have been on this stinkin computer for Four and a half hours. Heeeeeelp! I can"t stop! It's all Scabby's fault!
Soooo the question is.....hsave you told the hubby yet?..... :whistle: .....(now that could be an interesting conversation) :derisive: .....

Soooo the question is.....hsave you told the hubby yet?..... :whistle: .....(now that could be an interesting conversation) :derisive: .....
No! He doesn't know. And don't you tell em. :rolleyes:

Why do I get the feeling that my evening post time is about to be limited?

I just had to encourage her. Sheesh.

Yep, your forum time is quickly becoming like showing up in Vegas with $100. You can have some fun. It won't last long. And hopefully you don't get attached to anything unwanted.

Latest posts