I'm still alive...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Badcat

Reaction score
I heard that a few folks had inquired about my still being alive, etc. Yep, still kickin'. I was recruited for a new job about two years ago after 20 years at one company. I wish I had an FJR but I am too busy to ride. I really miss my friends from the road. Someday, maybe before I am too old, I will get back on two wheels. Now for the saddest part, I have to live vicariously thru SkooterG. If that don't make you cry, I don't know what will.

Be safe my friends.

BadCat Burk

What? Who misses that fool?
Get off it gimp dik.. YOU DID! He sent me the emails of how you suffered while he was off playin the last two weeks..Mickey D's on his tab no less!!!!!!

Dude get a clue... You have to eventually learn to cook something besides K rations

He's 567 years old. ain't gonna provide for you forever

Fukin kids anyway..
sleepysmileyanim.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
You know your missed even thought Don won't admit it ...
At his age, he won't remember it...

Don is one of the good guys...I have to tease him.
Yo Burk, great to hear from you! If you ever want to get in the wind, you can ride my BMW GS and I'll ride my 2013 FJR Naomie Harris. My 2003 Miss Lucy Liu went to a good home with FJR Forum Member Bret Gross. Seth is out of school this coming Monday for President's Day, February 18.

Seth and I are going to ride the Superior, Winkelman and Globe Loop, stopping for lunch in Kearny, AZ at the Westside Cafe. Join us! 480-440-4666 or [email protected]

Burke, glad you are ok. I was a little worried.hope to see you on a bike in the near future.

Joe (Tucson Joe)