I'm the only one from GA going to the SFO??

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHRIS_D

Reaction score
Could this be true? I just reviewed the list of attendees and so far I'm the only one from GA going. This just can't be true!! :dribble: :dribble:

Could this be true? I just reviewed the list of attendees and so far I'm the only one from GA going. This just can't be true!! :dribble: :dribble:
Well....being gay is hard to do in this economy. I suggest you ask bustanut for some lube and condoms. Radiohowie will appreciate it.

Well....being gay is hard to do in this economy. I suggest you ask bustanut for some lube and condoms. Radiohowie will appreciate it.
Ya know Odot I noticed you where going too, we could share a room together! big boy! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ya know Odot I noticed you where going too, we could share a room together! big boy! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Which one of you boys wears your underwear backwards when you go to bed?

Eureka Springs may allow some of that hanky panky going on up there, but the rest of us Arkies don't cotton to that sort of behavior. Unless of course we can tie you up to the tree and make you squeal like a pig.

Just remember, when away from Eureka, if you hear banjo music, run like hell.... :dribble:

bribe jwilly...he has free time :huh:
That is a loaded statement... I hope it does not mean what i think it means...

Still on the payroll Jason?
Unfortunately I have more free time than $$ right now. Yeah you guessed it I have joined the ranks of so many these days.

Would love to make it to SFO this year but just can't do that this year.

JW

bribe jwilly...he has free time :huh:
That is a loaded statement... I hope it does not mean what i think it means...

Still on the payroll Jason?
Unfortunately I have more free time than $$ right now. Yeah you guessed it I have joined the ranks of so many these days.

Would love to make it to SFO this year but just can't do that this year.

JW
Hey JW,

I'm sorry you lost your job!!! :dribble: :dribble:

If you're interested I'm currently looking for a room mate to occupy the extra bed in my room at the SFO from Thursday night through Sunday morning. Now Odot don't get any ideas!!!! :rolleyes: Anyway, I would be happy to let you stay their for free. PM me if your interested.

Dude!!

That's Cold! :unsure:

Ya know Chris, I think you might be the first Georgian to attend SFO. I can't recall anyone coming from there last year either.