Info on those mirrors

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pierre

Reaction score
Any idea if they make it for the FJR ?

Mirrormod.jpg
[/img]

I just saw a 'how to' article on that. Damned if I can remember where though.

Don't know either, but I do remember seeing a "how to" on putting a Datel Voltmeter in a mirror, so I would guess the same basic thing would work for adding some of those LED arrows (which you can find at Auto Zone..I know this because I have a pair that I have been debatiing where to put them)

Running the wires through the stock stalks might be a problem, but hey, would make a nice winter project for me.....................

KM

I just saw a 'how to' article on that. Damned if I can remember where though.

Don't know either, but I do remember seeing a "how to" on putting a Datel Voltmeter in a mirror, so I would guess the same basic thing would work for adding some of those LED arrows (which you can find at Auto Zone..I know this because I have a pair that I have been debatiing where to put them)

Running the wires through the stock stalks might be a problem, but hey, would make a nice winter project for me.....................

KM
Yeah, I thought of the Datel install, too. But this was a pretty neat install that didn't involve too much work or materials. I think it may have been on an ST or RT? I'm still looking...

I seem to recall someone posting about the company that makes these for the Gold Wing being willing to make them for the FJR if there was enough interest. The post was probably a year or so back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just steal some off of some Escalade, and tape 'em on or sumpin. Don't forget one of those flashing helmet lights to complete the effect........ :p

Just steal some off of some Escalade, and tape 'em on or sumpin. Don't forget one of those flashing helmet lights to complete the effect........ :p
Yah, I got that part Radman... but those damn spinners... How do yah do that...? Tape 'em so they still spin... Yah know?

-bvw.