Installing Mc Cruise on 2012 FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Playwelder

Reaction score
Well guys I got my MC Cruise. Now I have to install it for cruise control. Any body install on their own FJR. I Read install instructions even though Iam mechanical, i can only see takeing it slowly so I dont make a mistake. I wecome any experienced advice Thanks.

I installed one on a Honda ST1300 and it took me about three evenings after work. Took my time and it was a fairly simple process. These guys must have the best installation instructions for anything I ever added to any vehicle. All plug and play. Zero hacking of the OEM wiring harness. Run the diagnostics before all the panels go back on and you should be good to go. If you get stumped they are quick to respond via email or phone call. They are a few time zones different.

Pretty sure after you get it installed and operational you will feel your money was well spent

Well guys I got my MC Cruise. Now I have to install it for cruise control. Any body install on their own FJR. I Read install instructions even though Iam mechanical, i can only see takeing it slowly so I dont make a mistake. I wecome any experienced advice Thanks.
Did install the MCCRUISE on my 07 FJR one month ago. It was straight forward actually, but read the installation manual carefully. The installation of the new cable to the carburettor was a little tricky, cannot be done without the special tool which was shipped with the CC.

If i can be any help, send me a message, or else the guys at MCCRUISE are very helpful