Interest in Memorial Day Ride?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofreeride

Reaction score
EDIT: Official Ride thread here.

Would anyone like to join my wife and I on this ride, or a similar one? Suggestions on start time/place, where to eat, where to stop for photos, breaks, etc. Saturday or Monday?

The route has a lot of mountains and curves, some beach, but I want to try to avoid most of the heavy holiday traffic. Let me know soon so we can firm something up.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a proposed route:
2435639730103318019S600x600Q85.jpg

Would anyone like to join my wife and I on this ride, or a similar one? Suggestions on start time/place, where to eat, where to stop for photos, breaks, etc. Saturday or Monday?

The route has a lot of mountains and curves, some beach, but I want to try to avoid most of the heavy holiday traffic. Let me know soon so we can firm something up.

Thanks.

I'm up for it! Probably Saturday would be best from a traffic standpoint, since a lot of folks will be coming back from the beach on Monday. But whichever day is fine with me!

I just need to get out there and ride a little bit and meet some Feej riders. I've been involved with the Concours Owners Group for years. Time to get with it for the FJR.

I can meet you Scappoose at a prearranged point.

Last edited by a moderator:
I might show up depending on the weather on the pass. Heavy snow up there today and a little here.

I would be so up for this, but will be in Taiwan for business and completely miss Memorial weekend :-(