Interested in a Fuzeblocks FZ-1 Group Buy?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As has been posted here in past threads, the Fuzeblocks FZ-1 is a great product designed by a great LD guy, Curt Gran. Clicky

I'm gaging what kind of interest there is in ordering and organizing a group buy for these for FJR guys. I'm in contact with Curt and Tony from Cyclenutz his distributor. Will obviously post in Group Buy section if there's adequate interest in getting a little discount :yahoo:

-Josh
Awesome idea - too bad I've already bought all I need :( BTW - I endorse this product heartily....

Hey guys. Expect to have the group buy posted by tomorrow. Will be a limited time deal with a Posi-Tap bonus included. Little bit knocked off the price and shipping, but then again these things are never "on sale". We will need ten, more to follow. If you're like me and have overloaded batter terminals with more gadgets to buy, this will be your best friend. I like the quality relay all in one small box. Of course this one is unique in that you can change switched or unswitched status by relocating a fuse. In my Gen II, between the Xenon ballasts, horn relay, Flash to Pass, these small devices are adding up in terms of stash space. All my small draw stuff will go to the FZ-1 undert the seat, including battery tender.

I definitely need one and will join a group buy.

Very difficult to see my battery terminals with all the wires attached.

Longrider

Complete harness for what? Could it be any easier? Run two 10 gauge wires to the battery, and run an 18 gauge wire to any wire that's hot when your key is on and tap into it. Done. Use a Posi-Tap for the connection to your hot wire, not one of these that can damage the wire:

4083968.jpg

If you need help with this the latest issue of the Iron Butt Magazine (Spring 2012) has a nice illustrated article titled "Adding A Switched Fuse Block", complete with color pictures. Subscribe or buy an issue HERE.
Iffn someone wants an even easier plug-n-play option Easter Beaver sells a wiring harness: Clicky.

Edit: And I see Curt sells his own 'FZ Wiring Kit' also.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts