International seller of used cop shocks?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Semper Fi

Reaction score
Years ago there was a person, from another country other than the US, that was taking the rear shocks off of, I believe FJRs used for the police, and selling them. Does anyone know what his email was? Thanks for the help

Why do you want used shocks, even if they're cop-bike shocks?

These Idaho folks dress out FJRs for US police agencies. Maybe they will identify or sell you the shocks they use:

https://www.enforcementmotors.com

Last edited by a moderator:
"It's got a cop motor with a 440 ci plant. Cop tires, Cop suspension, Cop shocks. It was the model before catalytic converters so it runs good on regular gas. What do you say? Is it the new Blues-mobile or what?"
It popped into my head after reading Cop Shocks. What can I say?
Mine too.

I rode up to Coeur D'Alene with Glenn to talk about using his Clearwater Lights on some of their builds. I see on the website that his lights are one of their options now. And we should see more FJRs in black and white (Besides Ahchiu's).
photo-thumb-15706.jpg

Yamaha-Take-Down-Lights.jpg

Highpoint-NC-Police-Dept.-046.jpg

BTW, I'm with Hud. Cop cars, cop bikes, and cop shocks take a hell of a beating.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="worney" data-cid="1409602" data-time="1543353726"><p>

They are in France. I last saw it on eBay. Good deal if you need one.</p></blockquote>

I believe that they are 0 mile take offs not really used.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="worney" data-cid="1409602" data-time="1543353726"><p>They are in France. I last saw it on eBay. Good deal if you need one.</p></blockquote>

I believe that they are 0 mile take offs not really used.
That's the way I recall that discussion as well - pre-emptive upgrades meaning brand new stock shocks with 0 miles being available for sale as "used".

"It's got a cop motor with a 440 ci plant. Cop tires, Cop suspension, Cop shocks. It was the model before catalytic converters so it runs good on regular gas. What do you say? Is it the new Blues-mobile or what?"
It popped into my head after reading Cop Shocks. What can I say?
"Fix the cigarette lighter..."

I bought one, new take-off actually. 150 dollars US plus 25 dollars shipping. Unfortunately, he is out of shocks. I emailed him a few months ago. New gen. 3 shocks are the cat's meow for the shekel deprived right now, or even lightly used Gen. 3 shocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.