Intrests in forming an Alabama FJR riders group?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited by a moderator:
I played hooky over at FJRowners and found a few central Alabamians over there looking for other FJRers.
I will play central host and gather contact info to redistribute to other area riders (FJRs) if there is intrest.

We could form a Triumph Ratpack and do a monthly ride or so.

In Central Al of the top of my head we have:

Scab

Motorswatcop

Grevious angel

SouthernFJR

Crewof1 (but i think he is still MIA)

BamaFJR

Gunstar

Skippy (in L.A.)

Me (of course)

Tulane76

I will pm this to use guys and post on the forum for responses and people I've missed and maybe pick up a lurker or two.
New FJR owner in Dothan, AL.

Welcome, I am just down the road in Level Plains. Give me a shout some time. :)
Add me, add me, please...would love to meet and ride with you all....I have only accomplished one trip to Destin this year...longing/looking for more.

Jeff

one of these days I'll get my bike back and I can ride again.

5 months later

...wishing they had totaled it.....

Hey, I know this thread has been in-active for a while but are any of you folks here in Alabama still getting together for rides. I was living in Fort Payne, Al. but lost my job up there so now I'm back in the Montgomery area working. Anybody want to hook up for a ride on a Saturday soon?? :clapping:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I know this thread has been in-active for a while but are any of you folks here in Alabama still getting together for rides. I was living in Fort Payne, Al. but lost my job up there so now I'm back in the Montgomery area working. Anybody want to hook up for a ride on a Saturday soon?? :clapping:

I live here in Phenix City let me know ride details

Bumping an old thread...add me to the group. I'm becoming more and more of an south Alabama visitor lately. Wife is working in Mobile so I'm making the trip about every 4-6 weeks so I'm looking for any FJR riders in the area. We usually do a Sunday cruise along that scenic route towards Fairhope, Point clear, Gulf Shores or Pensacola or sometimes search out the "Tip Tops" band wherever they're playing in AL. I'll be there this Sunday 1/31/10 and then back again in March/April.

git-r-dan :beach:

FNG on an FJR: I just bought an 2005 FJR(the fast blue one) and am in Northwest AL. please add me to the list.

I love this bike and plan on keeping it forever or until I get three speeding tickets which ever comes first.

hi jim in florida. i belong to a hunt club in lower alabama and get there sometimes before the weather gets bad and i always take my fjr with me.you never know i have see the weather behave just like florida, cooled one day and riding weather the next.what is the best way to contact to see if any rides are planed or if someone just wants to ride. thanks