Intrests in forming an Alabama FJR riders group?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're about 3 years too late.
Most of the southerners that were involved in this thread back then hang out on a different forum these days.
Yes, FredW, but that was then and this is now. I feel similarly about the defunct Georgia Riders group thread, and it's pinned .....

So, bikerbuddha, (despite the 3-year gap prior to your post) if you're planning stuff in Huntsville, Birmingham, Montgomery, or points east: count me in via PM, please! Post it up in this thread and see who responds.

Football Saturdays will be problematic, you know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoping some still wander by here occasionally, just joined and working on getting up and running! Names Jim: Montgomery

I wander over the state line every now and then. Have you checked out this ride? We can do I-65 together.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rehab in progress. Have to get it running first (see other posts). Great to know and looking forward to all!

Of course; thought you may have an alternate ride as many do around here. (Not me. I'm still a wage slave, and will be for many years to come.)

Well to those of you still riging in North East Alabama,a hardy hello from Gadsden

Have a Happy 2016..

Ken, welcome to the Forum.  I don;t think Fencer is active on this forum very often.  You might try him over on FJRiders.com forum. 

Hooked up with Ken and his brother several months ago. Been riding every other week for about 300 miles each time. Let us know if anyone else would like to join us.