Iron Butt Ride

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GalaxyBlue

Reaction score
I let a friend borrow my FJR for the "Bikers For The Wall" ride and he took this picture and i thought i would share!Clicky

Last edited by a moderator:
I wore a uniform, no wars going on but I was ready. I've had 9 Mi's my friend and a quintuple bypass and pacemaker/defib installed at 42. My wife of 20 years divorced me while in Cardiac Rehab. I've been put on Unpaid long-term disability by Txs Instruments where I was a process engineer and ya know what? I'm blessed and very greatful to still be here and I grin my ass off everyday...No Worries !!! I've been on that table man, and I think you and me share something insightful and special...We both faced the reaper and told him to get lost !! Heres to us brother, May we long ride the good ride free and in the wind !!!

Bobby

I was in the Army for 22 years (came in at the tail end of Vietnam) and spen my time in Desert Storm. My best friend is still suffering from his experience in Vietnam as are others from Desert Storm. Every day I wake up I thank God for my good life, my two cats, and my FJR-but I thank him even more for those that are still safeguarding this country.

Latest posts