Is There Any Interest In....

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickysnickers

Reaction score
A possible group buy of the Blueflame EVO mufflers? I've only ever done one group buy before and it wasn't very big at all. I contacted the salesman on the Blueflame website and the mufflers are $699 to your door. I know that is expensive, but if there were some folks that really wanted them and were ready to buy then maybe we could get them a little cheaper. What do you guys think? If it were to go through, then I would probably need some help with setting it all up too, hint hint WC :D

Rick

Ok, for whoever asked how much, they are $699 shipped, at the regular price. However, I'm getting some assitance to see if we will be able to set up any group buy on these things. It is going to be about two weeks before I here anything due to a vacation schedule, but I will post again as soon as I know something.

Rick

Geeze thanks, that's my bike in the pics and I just paid full price for them?? I have to say they are awesome cans, almost as nice as the cans in my avatar!!

Those are not bad looking cans. And the blue flame goes well w/ the 05. I don't particularly care for the "strap" type mout. I like the staintunes integral flange. However, for the right price I could be convinced.

It'd be nice to hear some reports from owners.

Sorry Spine. I love the way they look on your bike! That is the reason I was inspired to see if we could get them any cheaper. I hope that doesn't anger you, that was never the intent. And honestly, I'm not going to hold my breath that we will be able to get them at a lower price.

Rick

Good luck, just joking, hopefully it will go well for you. Here is another picture!

Blueflames012.jpg

:bleh: