• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ISO new/used Throttlemeister cruise control

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a Throttlemeister on my first FJR and I liked it, but put a Vista Cruise on the next and it was just as effective, simpler, and much less expensive. Both hold your speed for long enough to use your right hand for something else for a minute or just stretch out a cramp. Neither really maintains your speed like a cruise control, as I'm sure you know. But simple can be good.

Can't seem to attach the link--just do a search. Amazon has them for about $25.

Hey! Long tome no chat. I haven't been on here in years, eh?
I actually like the appearance and feel of the ThrottleM which is why I am looking for it specifically. I've also gotten used to using it after so many years so just going to stick with that. But thanks. A guy on the other forum has a set that has a helmet lock on it. Cool - never seen that. But not the style I like.
It's for my second FJR I bought last summer. I have my original one in pieces in the garage. I am giving it a good once over then heading down your way beginning of April - I hope - and driving across the great plains. Maybe see a twister or two. Planning on getting to Florida Keys for the winter then shipping the bike off to Germany where it will serve as my home away from home until one of us retires. Run out of roads in N America.
Cheers.

"JUST HAD TO DELETE 3 OF THE ICONS I'VE BEEN USING HERE. THANKS, PHOTOBUCKET, YOU ASSHOLES"
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
LOL!