It's a good day

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRay

Reaction score
My wife gets to come home today. She went in the hospital to have an aneurysm in her brain repaired. The sugeon said all looked good and she could leave today.

They went in through the artery in her leg and then fill the aneurysm with titainium fiber and use a stent to hold it in place. Modern medicin is pretty amazing.

It would be an easy fix for me cause my head is usually in my ass so it would be a short trip.:):):)

Great to hear that all went well with your wife. We take our health for granted until something like this happens, but luckily the health system has taken leaps in treating problems with out of this world methods. Good luck to all.

Congratulations to Patti and to you! 'Tis a Good Day, indeed!

Last edited by a moderator:
Very happy to hear of the good news. Second time for me this month also. A close friend got hit with the same on her way into work last week. Extremely lucky on the timing and how everything fell into place for her. Family was told to fly in that evening but the surgery the next day was successful too. Pretty damn scary. Really makes you realize how quickly things can change. She's home now but one more surgery still needed, scheduled for after New Year's.

This is very good news. Very happy for both of you.

Now Ray, go pull yer head outta yer ass and enjoy Christmas!

Last edited by a moderator:
That's fantastic Ray!

I hope she is back to kicking your butt in no time.

An aneurysm is what took my wife in 2001. I'm so glad they were able to take care of Patty.