It's been awhile!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin_Ireland

Reaction score
I haven't been on here in awhile since I really hadn't anything to comment about. I left for Iraq in August of 2011 and didn't come home till August of 2012. I retired at the end of September 2012 and left for Afghanistan on October 7th to work as a military contractor. Well, I came home this January and I'm not looking forward to being able to ride this year. Since the wife wants me to change careers ( I am a counter-terrorism intelligence analyst) I'm also currently looking for a new job.

I haven't been on here in awhile since I really hadn't anything to comment about. I left for Iraq in August of 2011 and didn't come home till August of 2012. I retired at the end of September 2012 and left for Afghanistan on October 7th to work as a military contractor. Well, I came home this January and I'm not looking forward to being able to ride this year. Since the wife wants me to change careers ( I am a counter-terrorism intelligence analyst) I'm also currently looking for a new job.
Your not looking forward to riding? Or are you looking forward to riding?

Any rate welcome home, can't be all bad if the wife wants you home all the time.

Yeah, what he said. You are not looking forward to being able to ride this year because you can't for some reason? Or did you say that wrong?

Oh, and welcome back. I don't blame your wife for want to keep you closer to home and out of harm's way. Good luck with the job search.

LOL! I AM looking forward to riding. I wrote that after a night of no sleep. I guess I should of proof read what I wrote BEFORE I posted it.

I would think you could get a job teaching Counter Terrorism Intelligence somewhere where the riding is nice. There's a facility in mid NM that teaches Gov and contractors that kind of stuff. there's worse places then Newer Mexico to settle down in. Thanks for your service. Try to have some fun while you look around.

I guess I should of proof read what I wrote BEFORE I posted it.
No worries, the inmates here will do it for you after you post.
grin.gif