It's FINALLY Stopped Raining

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the pics old man. Those hills look way better green than the summer brown. Too bad they couldn't stay green year round. Makes me want to hit the road. Thanks again! PM. <>< :fan_1:

I took a 34-36 degree jaunt to the coast and back yesterday Michael. Some of the views were very similar to your cloudy shots. But I didn't have camera or the talent to capture it the way you do. Cudos. :)

P.S. I didn't know you were into HVAC -- can I get a deal on a heat pump from ya? :rolleyes:

Great pictorial RR yet again, OM. I really don't know how you do it. Oh I understand that some people just have a good eye for a great shot (that would be you) and others don't (that would be me). But, with all the photos that you take on even a local ride-about it's downright amazing that you are ever able to actually get to your destination! ;)

Keep 'em coming!! :thumbsup:

You saw some UFOs? Oh wait.... they're not UFOs! It's Dumbo and Mickey Mighty Mouse ! ;)
IMG_6940copy.jpg

IMG_6999copy.jpg

Damn! you're TALL OM :D

IMG_7062copy_edited-1.jpg
I'm still planning to attend one of your RR Tutorials :p

ME

Thanks, y'all, for the encouraging and charitable comments. Really enjoy the feedback.

Much appreciated.

...and the Dumbo and Mighty Mouse sightings? Mary Ellen, they were NOT Photoshopped in!

I was there, man, and I can like, testify that they were real, man.

"Hopper! Back me up!"

Last edited by a moderator:

Sure enough! Let things get a little wet from the rain and the slugs come right up out of the ground! :blink: :blink: :blink:

Oh, great pics as usual Michael!!

Sure enough! Let things get a little wet from the rain and the slugs come right up out of the ground! :blink: :blink: :blink:

Oh, great pics as usual Michael!!
Slugs?? Why I otter.. :angry03: :scare:

Somebody remind me to punch big D right in the dink next time I see him.. :finger:

:jester:

Cool stuff, OM. Keep 'em coming while those of us who are snowed in can't contribute.

Thanks for sharing those. The missus and I will be out that way in July. Yer giving me some idears of where to ride!

BG

OM - Nice ride report (as usual). I'm a not surprised, you, like Bust , took to small animals that you can... ahem.... control. So now little ponies are your type, you even made a special trip to return to your affection... :dribble:

I see you made it to the Peju Winery, nice architecture and art there. :)

IMG_7054.jpg

Great Pictures ,screensaver-worthy !!

I cant imagine living in a place that's green in February or has so many great roads to choose from . You peoples down there are are very fortunate.

Thanks for sharing.