Its here! www.assistancelist.com - The FJR Assistance List

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FJRForum Assistance List as of Dec 7, 2013

https://www.assistancelist.com

FJRForum20131207.jpg

***Edit****

I found the box to uncheck Private under my account page.

How does one fix their contact number so it is shown? I don't want forum friends to have to pay someone $5 to see my phone number.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
***Edit****I found the box to uncheck Private under my account page.

How does one fix their contact number so it is shown? I don't want forum friends to have to pay someone $5 to see my phone number.

Thanks!
Go to My Telephones and uncheck the private box. Then resave.

Just a heads up to everybody. I've been working on a new tarted up website with some new features that should be launched in February to mark the one year anniversary of the site.

Something new is in the wind. Look for it next month!
Great
weirdsmiley.gif
. I haven't figured out the old. I got the info into my gps one time but can't figure out how to do it again so I'm using outdated year old info. Guess it's better than none.....

facebookgroupheader.jpg

What do you do when it stays below -20 for months on end? You get around to doing some long overdue tasks, like write a new website!

It's not just a cosmetic re-write, though it is that too. We've added a couple of great new features!

You can now output the AssistanceList directly into Google Maps! Cool? Ya, a bit, but even cooler... You can dial directly from Google Maps on your smartphone!

Neat. But the big news...

The AssistanceList now has a toll-free number! When you summon help, you, and the parties contacted will be given (email, SMS) our toll-free number. No Charge!

Now that's cool.

Naw, not cool enough.

Not only can you call our toll-free number, but all callers will automatically conferenced in with you! Up to 40 at a time to coordinate the help you need!

All fees for 'telephony' have been dropped. No minimum charges, just FREE. Though I'd love if you clicked the donate button and threw a couple of dinero this way to help cover the costs, and help riders everywhere.

Go play and spread the word!

Oh! Follow us facebook, twitter, linked in or google+

There appears to be some buggy stuff happening. I tried to log in and didn't receive the link email. I thought I would try the original link email that I received back in August when I first signed up and it worked! I also tried to click on the email "[email protected]" on the site to report these issues and nothing happened.

Ross

Just finished setting location, silly me tried to click location on the map instead of typing.