Jake Wilson/ Rocky Mountain ATV

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scubabiker

Reaction score
I've been dealing with Rocky Mountain Atv and motorcycle for years. Their prices have always been decent, shipping fast and had great luck with their "off brand" called Tusk. Racing dirt bikes gets expensive, their prices made it a little less painful. They opened a street bike orientated company called Jake Wilson a while ago. I've been buying stuff to keep some of the street bikes going (not the FJR, 'cause we all know they're unstoppable) and have been pleased with the prices and especially the speed of shipping, both much better than Bike Bandit. I heard today that they might be working on becoming a source for OEM parts too. YMMV, but I've been pleased so far. That's my 2 cents worth.

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 on the service from Jake Wilson. I just ordered a few things from them and the service was very fast.

Just ordered and received a set of tires from Jake Wilson. I got the PR2 set with a load range B for the rear. I ordered during the day on Friday with a 3-day shipping option (~$8) and they were delivered on the following Monday.

Good job.

We ordered a set of PR3's and a set 2's last Thursday 4th and they arrived in Toowoomba, Australia, yesterday Monday 8th.

4 days from the USA, better than the local shops here and cheaper.

They were dispatched Friday, Saturday our time.

What can you say, great price, service and shipping.

Don't know anything about Jake Wilson but Rocky Mountain ATV has been fast with anything I have bought from them so far.... I would give them a thumbs up!

Ordered a set of Tires (T-30s) and some Dyna Beads. Ordered them on Tuesday about 10:30 am. Got home yesterday (Wed) at 5 and they were sitting on the front porch. They were shipped Fed Ex. While I can't expect that quick of a shipping response all the time, that is faster than any local dealer I know. Putting the new tires on and bleeding the brakes this weekend.

The whole ordering process was really smooth and easy. NOW, if I could just keep the payment charges off the credit card where the wife would not see it, that would be great.

They're the same company (JW and RM). I've ridden past them--right off I-15 in Payson, UT. It's not exactly a 'mom and pop' operation...

rm-warehouse-payson.jpg

I have had very good experiences with Rocky Mountain ATV. I have bought tires, and other farkles for my V-Strom from them - they continue to have the best prices for tires for my V-strom.

Also, tires for the FJR, but I have been recently lured away elsewhere for FJR tires due to slightly better price but similar service.

I bought a new Kawasaki from them in St. George. They have 2 dealerships in Utah that between them cover all the Japanese brands and KTM.

They're the same company (JW and RM). I've ridden past them--right off I-15 in Payson, UT. It's not exactly a 'mom and pop' operation...
I have used both but realized I can get anything from Rocky mountain that I did at Jake Wilson both are great & OEM pricing is better than my dealer. spend a hundred and free shipping Tires included.

I too have ordered a bunch from Rocky Mountain and Jake Wilson. They've always price matched anything I found cheaper and give cash back for certain orders.

Just bought a set of T30 Evo GT's and they were only $12 more than the regular Evo's so couldn't pass that up.

And to top it off... found a discounted Leo Vince slip-on setup (#7191) for $325 shipped. That was the EXACT one I was looking for and couldn't be happier.

Well I will throw my praises in also for Jake Wilson! Ordered two sets of PR2's last Wednesday afternoon, they were on the front porch Thursday morning!!! Un-freaking believable!!! Best part they were in my hands in time to bring them to Mr. Griff's tech day and have them mounted! Fastest free shipping I've ever seen!!! Also had the best prices by far!

Good luck ordering online for me many times.

Bad luck trying to talk to a person with ordering questions. Disconnected a few times and then the person I was talking to hung up.

I have dealt with Jake Wilson for tires before. They are always the lowest price or very close to the lowest price.

Free and fast shipping from them.

Just ordered and received a set of Bridgestone T30s from Jakes Wilson. It was $254 with free shipping for the set, which was the cheapest I could find anywhere. I order the 190/55/17 rear so ordering a standard 180 may have been even cheaper. Got here quick, which makes it even better. Can't complain about that!