James Burleigh in Dallas Week of March 3 on Business

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James Burleigh

Reaction score
I'll be arriving Sunday evening the 2nd, and staying at the DFW airport for training through Thursday. Evenings are pretty much free. Anyway, just exploring....

Jb

Now let me see, Who would work around the DFW Airport, like Motorcycles and would not be adverse to a couple cool ones??????

Jeez Burleigh, I think thats a long shot.

plus he's gotta pick up his rainbow plates from JB! :D

I work second shift until 10 pm JB, so my Sunday night is open. Things are ridiculously slow at work and I could get out earlier one night, assuming nothing changes round here by that week. I'll watch and see what night works for others to join you and do what I can to get out early. I may also be able to switch shifts with the mid-day person, then I would be outta there at 6.

That beer at the airport is gonna be bout 3 times more expensive then any regular bar.

oh yeah. we have to take him elsewhere. unless he can comp it all!

but seriously. there's a bit more to DFW than the aeroport! so do some homework JB and see where you wanna go. lemme guess, you have to be up at the buttcrack of dawn each morning? that's gonna hurt. what night works good for you? u wanna go to dallas or fort worth?

We should drag his butt-crack down to Motopia. Not the cheapest beer, but it's sure beats the airport.

Howdy (did I get that right? :D )

Let me check my schedule to see what evening might work best. Isn't DFW way the flock away from everything? But I can probably catch a ride into Dallas or Ft. Worth.

Thanks!

Hans

I might be able to do something that Monday, even if only for a brief time. Will have to keep that in mind. Damn near working straight thru to April now though. Keep us posted.

Bryan

I might be able to do something that Monday, even if only for a brief time. Will have to keep that in mind. Damn near working straight thru to April now though. Keep us posted.
Bryan
Hey, I been to Denton. That's where the Homeland Security IG is stationed. Was my client for awhile....

With regard to packing, would this be an appropriate outfit to bring?

cowboy-len-73.jpg

Well....the belt buckle could be a bit bigger (seriously)....and yeah, add the rhinestones Don mentioned and you'll be a hit. sadly.

DFW is in the middle of FTW and Dallas, so you will need a ride. Everything here is very spread out so taxis will kill ya. We'll just have odot pick you up, k? :lol:

Hmmmm... Riding bitch for Odot??????.... You could never recover from that JB...

Chik, make sure to pack your camera, we need pictures of this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, almost worth riding down just to see JB riddin bitch with ODOT! :tease: :rofl: :rofl:

the butt crack of dawn?
Some kalifornians are pretty slow but we prod them along. :rolleyes:
My dad was from Texas. Where ever we went I had to be the interpreter as the Kali people just don't get it. Seems Texans have their own language down there. So I've "heared"...PM. And, JB, your one sick puppy. <>< ;)

Last edited by a moderator: