Jdog's 100th youtube video

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdog109socal

The Video Dude
Reaction score
Cant beleave i have 100 video posted on youtube now. Thanks to all that have been the stars off my flicks. I hope this nexted year i can video tape more of you all... This 100th video was put together with some of the past moments and not seen before and a few who are they. So this next year if you see me on the road through a wave cause i may be video taping you ride for the next 100.

Funny i finished this video and posted it a week ago and sent it to just a few and already it has been viewed 100 times... So i guess its time for all to see if your in the flick

Enjoy

Jdog

Nice vid, Jdog!

Funny i finished this video and posted it a week ago and sent it to just a few and already it has been viewed 100 times... So i guess its time for all to see if your in the flick

Some of us stalker-types subscribe, so we get email notifications when you post a new video.

Nice vid, Jdog!

Yeah but sometime you just got to see it twice lol

Jdog

Nice vid, Jdog!

[[SIZE=12pt]size="3]Jeff,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]I have enjoyed [/SIZE]watching your videos since I joined the Forum about a year ago. Come to Toronto and do a video here with our club. You will have a place to stay.

Gadi[/size]

Very cool Jdog, Congratulations!! We have enjoyed riding with you and sometimes even being in your very professional vids.

Very cool Jdog, Congratulations!! We have enjoyed riding with you and sometimes even being in your very professional vids.

B, I will have one from are ride down Hwy 33 soon, I have just have not had much time to do the videos...

But as soon as the holidays are over i will resume the weekly vid's :blink:

Jdog

Enjoy

Hey? I'm Not in your flick! Hmmm?

Really looking forward to seeing some of the usual cast of characters (suspects?) soon!

Maybe I'll be in a sketch or 2 at the December BBQ on the Central Coast? :yahoo:

I enjoyed that, Dog. Best of all, it was an "all-bikes welcome" vid. I noticed a couple of riders on H*****-D******** (I don't want to name the brand so's not to appear to be bashing any other tribe) were wearing only the leathers they were born in. A good plan as long as you're not planning on crashing that day.

Keep 'em coming!

Jb

I enjoyed that, Dog. Best of all, it was an "all-bikes welcome" vid. I noticed a couple of riders on H*****-D******** (I don't want to name the brand so's not to appear to be bashing any other tribe) were wearing only the leathers they were born in. A good plan as long as you're not planning on crashing that day.
Keep 'em coming!

Jb

Yes ther where a few HD riders. On my travels i will record other bikers and store them on my hard drive and I will use them some day....

Jdog

Last edited by a moderator: