Joe's BBQ Ride, Wikieup AZ, late OCT or early NOV!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beemerdons

Certifiable Old Fart
Reaction score
Joe's BBQ Ride, Wikieup AZ, late OCT or early NOV! News from Joe's BBQ in Wikieup, Arizona: We are going to set up a ride on either Sunday October 27 or Sunday November 3! ;D

I'm writing this to you today because we need your help.
Although we may have disappointed you by being closed the last few months, it was a necessary decision due to health matters and financial concerns.
The good news is that we are back open and still serving the same top quality food.
The bad news is that without you, and the help of your friends, we are facing permanent closure.
Please, if you will, think of us the next time you pass our way, or have guests, or a special occasion to celebrate.

We know times are tough for everyone right now. So here's my offer. Come visit us and enjoy a nice meal, and we'll return the favor by offering you 10% off your entire ticket, including drinks. You don't have to print anything out, or clip any coupon. Just tell us you're here to help when paying your bill, and we'll adjust it right then.
We would like to continue to be here for you and continue to serve some of the best barbecue in the state, but without the support of folks like yourself, we are surely toast.

Thank you for your time.

New Hours. 11am-5pm Closed Tue & Wed
Special arrangements will be considered.

Joe Heslin
Eat at Joe's Barbecue
17809 Hwy 93 S.
Wikieup, AZ, 85360
928-765-2287
https://www.eatatjoesbarbecue.com

I checked out their website.

It says "free WiFi" ... And ... "CCW Friendly".

Something for everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
I checked out their website.It says "free WiFi" ... And ... "CCW Friendly".

Something for everyone!
Brother Bret, If you and the wife ride over to AZ you're welcome to stay with Donna, Seth and I; for both Saturday and Sunday nights. Mi Casa es su Casa, Hombre!

I checked out their website.It says "free WiFi" ... And ... "CCW Friendly".

Something for everyone!
Brother Bret, If you and the wife ride over to AZ you're welcome to stay with Donna, Seth and I; for both Saturday and Sunday nights. Mi Casa es su Casa, Hombre!
Thanks, Don.

Unfortunately we'll be gone until the evening of 3 November.

We'll keep trying...