Joined Forum to Help a Friend

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LukeDagny

Reaction score
Greetings FJR Owners. I'm not a FJR owner, but my best friend was. He was a member here. His username was rvnmaniac.

It saddens me to say, he recently passed, and I'm helping his widow sell his bike and motorcycle gear. I probably won't be advertising the bike for sale until next Spring. I plan to take the Winter to do a complete service.

Although, I've never owned an FJR, I've spent a lot of time wrenching on my friends FJR during many garage therapy sessions.

Welcome, Luke. Sorry for your loss. You're a great friend. Can you share a pic of the bike here?

Sorry for your loss. You are very kind to help out. Where are you located, and what year etc is the bike?

Thanks for the well wishes. The bike is a 2007 and is located in Central PA. The messy part is the bike is titled in MD. To make for a cleaner sale, I'll probably get the title transferred into my name, and then transfer it again to the next owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.