Jonathon Rae to ride for Kenny Roberts

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

feejer222

Reaction score
20 Year old Irish hotshot Jonathon Rea who is currently 2nd in the British Superbike championship is to have a wild card ride on one of Kenny Roberts Honda based bikes at the Donnington GP in 3 weeks.

This kid is good and destined for great things.....or about as great as us Brits get these days. The bikes are obviously not up to it but the experience will be good for him.

ReaThruxtongoodones.jpg

earwax.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The rug has now been pulled on this ride, citing the Suzuka 8 hour as the priority. I reckon there is an alternative agenda here. They knew full well that the 8 hour was coming up when they invited him to ride for Roberts. Lets just see who is on Kenny's bike.

The rug has now been pulled on this ride, citing the Suzuka 8 hour as the priority. I reckon there is an alternative agenda here. They knew full well that the 8 hour was coming up when they invited him to ride for Roberts. Lets just see who is on Kenny's bike.
If this is true, no one other than Kurt-ass.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmmmm all very odd. Why use novice Kurtis to develope the bike. KR Snr. was saying at the last GP that it was so much better having 2 riders to bounce info off. Do you think that Jnr. has seen his ass over something an stropped off?

Hmmmmmm all very odd. Why use novice Kurtis to develope the bike. KR Snr. was saying at the last GP that it was so much better having 2 riders to bounce info off. Do you think that Jnr. has seen his ass over something an stropped off?
Maybe because they have a new chassis coming and krjr saw that there was absolutely nothing to gain by riding the old sled. Plus, it gives his bro a chance to have all of the resources at his beck and call rather than splitting them up between the 2 of them.